Tuesday

al(l)ways

We've already established that always is a promise aching to be broken.

A time-insensitive cage riddled with projection, razor wire and attachment, paving a long, rough road to inevitable disappointment.

A big, blinking lie.

And then it hit me: always is not the reckless temporal reference we assume it to be.
It's a spacial affirmation of every which way expansive awesomeness squared.

Always....al(l)ways...all ways.

I love you all ways, as in multi-dimensionally, atemporally, completely, truly,
deeply, up and down and side to side and around and around and back again.

Now.

Al(l)ways, I'm warming up to you.


1 comment:

  1. verbs = alive nouns = dead

    so I do not say always.. I say right now (all we have)

    I say to Lorraine (and right now to YOU):
    "I'm loving you."
    NOT 'I love you."

    luaP

    ReplyDelete